THE LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Where it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to the processing concerned in order for us to be allowed to do it, we will obtain and rely on your consent in relation to the processing concerned (in relation to any processing we are carrying out with your consent, see YOUR RIGHTS for how to withdraw your consent).
Otherwise, we will process your personal data where the processing is necessary:
- for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract;
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are a subject; or
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or another person, provided that this will only be in circumstances in which those legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data (most circumstances in which we process your personal data in relation to a relationship that we have with the person that you work for will fall into this category).
RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We process personal data only for so long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we process:
- You may request access to the personal data concerned.
- You may request that incorrect personal data that we are processing be rectified.
- In certain circumstances (normally where it is no longer necessary for us to continue to process it), you may be entitled to request that we erase the personal data concerned.
- Where we are processing your personal data for marketing purposes or otherwise based on our legitimate interests, you may in certain circumstances have a right to object to that processing.
- Where we are processing personal data relating to you on the basis of your prior consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent, after which we shall stop the processing concerned.
To exercise any of your rights (including withdrawing relevant consents or obtaining access to your personal data), you should contact us via the enquiry form on this website.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data being conducted by us, you can contact us as set out below or lodge a formal compliant with the Information Commissioner via https://ico.org.uk .